Ahmednagar: Policenama Online – Fire destroyed the New Style furniture shop on Balikashram road, near Hotel Gajraj. The shop was established a few days before. The fire destroyed the furniture in the shop, it made a loss of lakhs of rupees.
The fire took place in the night. As the fire brigade was informed, the fire brigade ran to dissolve the fire. This tragedy took place in the night because of the short circuit. The shop has a great loss of lakhs of rupees as the furniture was burnt in the fire. Due to the wood, the fire caught the furniture soon and destroyed it. The shop was new and the owner has to bear the loss.