PM Modi – ‘Now We’ll Have to Stand On Our Feet’, 13 Special Things in the Letter Written by PM to Public
New Delhi : The first year of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s second term is being completed today i.e. on Saturday. On this special occasion, PM Modi has written a letter to the people of the country, in which he said that if there was a normal situation, I would have the privilege of coming to see you, but in the circumstances that have arisen due to Corona, by this letter I have come to take your blessings.
Prime Minister Modi mentioned the first term in his letter, after which he counted the achievements of the first year of the second term. Prime Minister Modi has communicated with the people through the letter to the public.
Here are the 13 special things written in PM Modi’s letter…
1. A year before today, a new golden chapter was added to the history of Indian democracy. After decades in the country, the government was entrusted with the responsibility for the second consecutive time with absolute majority. You (all the public) have played a big role in creating this chapter. In such a situation, this day is for me, an opportunity to bow down to you.
2. In 2014, the people had voted for a major change in the country, had voted to change the country’s policy and manner. In those 5 years, the country has seen systems coming out of the quagmire of inertia and corruption.
3. In 2019, your blessings were for the big dreams of the country, for the fulfillment of hopes and aspirations. The decisions taken in this one year are the flight of these big dreams. Sabka Saath, Sabka Vikas, Sabhak Vishwas’ With this mantra, today the country is moving in every direction, social or economic, global or internal.
4. In the last one year, some special decisions were more discussed and due to this, it is also very natural that these achievements will remain in memory. Article 370, Ram temple construction, triple talaq or Citizenship Amendment Act, all these achievements are remembered by all.
5. In the midst of these historical decisions, there have been many decisions and changes that have given new pace and new goals to the development journey of India. The expectations of the people have also been fulfilled.
6. This is the first time in the history of the country when farmers, farm laborers, small shopkeepers and unorganized sector laborers, all have been assured regular monthly pension of Rs. 3000 after the age of 60 years.
7. For better laws related to the interests of the common people, for this also, fast work was done in the last 1 year and broke the previous record. This is the reason that there should be a Consumer Protection Act, amendment in the chit fund law, laws to provide greater protection to the Divyang, women and children, all these have become fast.
8. We were moving at a fast pace and the corona global epidemic engulfed India. Many people had feared that when Corona will attack India, India will become a crisis for the whole world. But today you have changed the perspective of looking at India.
9. From clapping and lighting a lamp, corona Warriors are respected by India’s forces, rules are faithfully followed during public curfew or nationwide lockdown, on every occasion you have shown that one India is the guarantee of the best India .
10. Certainly in such a big crisis, no one can claim that no one has suffered or faced inconvenience. Workers, migrant laborers, workers working in small industries, those who sell goods on the roads, etc. have suffered unlimited suffering. They are trying to overcome their problems.
11. The enthusiasm with which the people faced the situation during Amphan cyclone in West Bengal and Odisha, reducing the damage caused by the cyclone is also a big inspiration for all of us.
12. Today, this discussion is very widespread how the economies of all countries including India will recover. But on the other hand, there is also the belief that just as India surprised the whole world in the fight against Corona by its solidarity, it will set a new example in the economic field. 130 crore Indians can not only surprise the world but also inspire them in the economic field.
13. Today’s demand is that we have to stand on our own feet. You have to walk on your own and there is only one path for this, self-reliant India. Recently, the 20 lakh crore package given for self-reliant India campaign is a step in this direction. India will reduce its dependence on imports and move towards self-sufficiency.