PMC Shahari Garib Yojana | PMC Shahari Garib Yojana: PMC appeals to residents to become members of scheme
PUNE : PMC Shahari Garib Yojana | The PMC implements various schemes for all citizens in Pune city. One of the schemes is PMC Shahari Garib Yojana. Under this scheme, poor and needy patients get free treatment in civic hospitals. The citizens get a discount if treatment is carried out in private hospitals. PMC Health Officer Dr. Bhagwan Pawar and Dr. Manisha Vinod Naik have appealed to citizens who want to benefit from the scheme to become members of the scheme.
PMC Shahari Garib Yojana is applicable for residents having yellow ration cards and holders of orange ration cards whose annual income is less than ₹1 lakh. The scheme is operative from April 1 to March 31. Only members can avail of the benefits of the scheme. This scheme is applicable for the general ward.
Under the scheme, treatment in empanelled hospitals is allowed as per 50 pc of CGSS rates or a family can spend a maximum ₹1 lakh or ₹2 lakh under the 100 pc guarantee scheme. Any expenditure above this limit is to be paid by the patients.
Documents required for membership
1) A certificate from tehsildar which mentions that tt the annual income of the family is up to ₹1 lakh
2) Yellow or orange ration card in PMC limits
3) Receipt issued by the which mentions that the resident is staying in a slum
4) Aadhaar card of children (under 25 years)
5) Aadhaar cards of all members (PMC limits)
6) Two identity card size photos of members
7) Would be members have to pay an annual fee of ₹200 (Registration fee ₹100 and annual fee ₹100)