Pune Crime | College peon held for molesting girl
Pimpri : Policenama online – Pune Crime | An incident of a college student being molested by a peon of her college has come to light. The Nigdi police have arrested Vinod Babasaheb Chavan and slapped charges under sections 354, 354 (A) (4) of the IPC.
A 19-year-old girl has filed a complaint at the Nigdi police station. The incident took place on Saturday (April 23) at 5 pm near Khandoba Chowk at Akurdi. The girl filed a complaint on Tuesday (April 26). The police have arrested Vinod Chavan, a resident of Bijlinagar, Chinchwad.
According to the police, the accused works as a peon in the same college where the victim is studying. On Saturday, the peon called the girl on her mobile and spoke in a vulgar manner.
API Dhumal is investigating the case.
Web Title : Pune Crime | College peon held for molesting girl
- Hemant Rasne files petition in Bombay High Court against PMC
- Sachin Vaze pattern being implemented in Solapur, alleges RTI activist; police reject allegations
- Notorious criminal detained for one year at Aurangabad jail; CP Amitabh Gupta acts against 61 persons under MPDA Act in 1 year
- Bombay HC provides relief to Union Minister Narayan Rane
PMC Property Tax | 40 pc rebate in property tax cancelled: Puneites shocked by huge bills; political parties keep mum
- Pune Anti Narcotics Cell seizes gutkha worth Rs 4 lakhHigh Court directs PMC to supply water by tankers to 23 merged villages