Pune Pimpri Chinchwad Crime News | Youth killed after being assaulted with sickles at Gahunje
PIMPRI : Policenama online – Pune Pimpri Chinchwad Crime News | A youth was killed after being assaulted with sickles at Gahunje in Maval taluka on Sunday afternoon. The incident has created a flutter in the area. (Pune Pimpri Chinchwad Crime News)
The deceased has been identified as Suraj Kalbhor. Suraj had gone to his in-laws’ house at Gahunje. Suraj had married Santosh Bodke’s daughter one and a half month ago. On Sunday morning, he went to the fields for a walk. Three-four assailants gathered around him and assaulted with sickles. In a few seconds, Suraj lay in a pool of blood.
Senior police officials rushed to the spot after they were informed. It is not yet clear why Suraj was killed. According to preliminary estimates, the murder may have happened with an intention to loot Kalbhor. The police are probing the case.
Suraj Kalbhor was residing behind Star Hospital in Akurdi. His mother works in a civic hospital and he was working in a polytechnic college, according to sources.
- Accused grabs policeman’s collar and brags of high-level contacts
- Private coaching class teacher sentenced to 15 years’ rigorous imprisonment for raping minor
- Gram Sevak kidnapped after breaking beer bottle in front of his car, Accused take ₹73,000 from him and confine him to farm house
- Former BJP office-bearer dies by suicide in his office
- Bharati Vidyapeeth’s New Law College Excelles in International Moot Court Competitions
- Woman police inspector killed as police vehicle rams into truck on Samruddhi Mahamarg, Three policemen and accused seriously injured