Pune: In the morning hours of January 23, a sudden fire broke out in a public restaurant situated in the Koregaon Park area. Fortunately, no casualties were reported in this accident; however, many valuable goods from the hotels were extensively gutted into the fire.

This incident took place in a public restaurant on Koregaon Park Lane No. 7 at around 8.30 in the morning.

A local fire brigade team in the area received information about the fire that broke out in a hotel at 8:30 in the morning. Accordingly, two fire engines and a water tanker were immediately sent to the spot to douse the fire.

As per the primary reports, initially the bamboo decoration of the hotel caught fire. After that, the fire spread to the neighbouring areas, where chairs, sofas, and other furniture of the hotel were gutted into the fire. Few people showed presence of mind and removed the gas cylinder from there, avoiding a major mishap.

The fire brigade team immediately brought the fire under control within a short period of time. Though no human loss was reported in the accident, the exact reason behind the fire is yet to be understood.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *