Three members of a family admitted to hospital with burn injuries after house catches fire in lightening

0

Bhubaneswar, May 27 (UNI) A mother and her two sons sustained critical burn injuries after their house catches fire in lightening during norwester at Barhadiha village under Kujanga block of Jagatsinghpur district on the wee hours on Saturday.

Sources said all the three were first admitted to Kujanga hospital but later shifted to SCB Medical College and hospital , Cuttack after their condition deteriorated.

Sources said gas cylinder exploded and the thatched house was gutted after the lightening struck at around 3 AM during Nor’wester rain.

The mother and her two sons were critically injured in the fire and rushed to hospital.

The Fire Brigade personnel doused the fire.

Local BDO and Tehsildar have reached the spot and assessing the damage.

UNI BD GNK

 

 

Join our Telegramfacebook page and Twitter for every update

 

Heavy rain along with thunderstorms lash Delhi-NCR, affects flight operations

Kashmiri Pandits protest over poor facilities at Kheer Bhawani temple in Ganderbal

US reports over 150 pediatric flu deaths

Pune Pimpri Chinchwad Crime News | Bhosari MIDC police hand over 30 stolen mobiles and gold ornaments to owners

World cinema focus on socio-economic inequalities at Cannes film festival

Pune Crime News | Youth dies by suicide after jumping into Khadakwasla dam; He had sent WhatsApp message to friend

 

You might also like
Leave a comment