Farrukhabad district | UP: 2 charred to death, 16 injured in fire incident
file photo

Farrukhabad (UP), Apr 3 (UNI) – A woman and her grandson were charred to death and 16 others were injured when a cooking gas cylinder caught fire in Kaimganj area of Farrukhabad district here in Uttar Pradesh on Monday, police sources said here.

 

Police sources said that a Jagran was being held in the house of Brijbhan, a resident of Bhatasa village. “While the owner of the house Shanti Devi (60) was preparing prasad the gas cylinder started leaking which led to fire which engulfed the entire house” they said.

 

Police sources said that Shanti Devi and her grandson Aryan (3) were charred to death in the incident. “In a bid to save themselves 16 people were injured in the fire incident and were taken to a nearby community health center,” they said.

 

After inspecting the spot Additional Superintendent of Police (ASP) Dr Sanjay Singh said that six persons, including Anuj, Amit Kumar and Nitin have been referred to a higher center in Saifai for treatment. “The bodies of the deceased have been sent to Fatehgarh for post mortem examination,” he said.

 

Join our Telegramfacebook page and Twitter for every update

 

Nine properties in Pune related to former minister Hasan Mushrif being raided by ED

Seerat Kapoor | Happy birthday Seerat Kapoor- 5 lesser known facts about the actress

Chhatrapati Sambhajinagar: 80 attackers identified, 28 arrested in connection with recent clashes

NCP leader Ajit Pawar attacks CM for not discussing Marathwada Muktisangram

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *