Pune | MPSC student commits suicide in Daund taluka
Khor (Pune) : Policenama online – Malhari Namdev Baravkar (25), a student who was preparing for MPSC examination, committed suicide on Friday evening at his residence in Deoolgavgada in Daund taluka (Pune). According to the police, he had already appeared for three-four papers and his preliminary exam was slated for January 2.
However, he was upset because MPSC exams had been continuously postponed. His father had sold his land to raise funds for his exam preparation. Malhari was the only son of his parents and he has a married sister.
A complaint has been registered at Yavat police station by Malhari’s uncle Mahadeo Pandurang Baravkar.
Police inspector Narayan Pawar is carrying out further investigation.
- Police Arrest Trio for Beating up Bus Driver
- Elections for seats reserved for OBCs will be held for general category candidates on January 18
- Central Railway | 18 hours Infrastructure Block on Thane-Diva Slow corridor for 5th and 6th line work
- Congress gives important responsibility of spokesperson to Praniti Shinde
- DCP Rahul Shrirame questioned by ED officials in Anil Deshmukh case
- Ajit Pawar hints at party ticket for Rupali Thombare Patil in civic polls
- Maharashtra Board Exam | SSC exam from March 15, HSC exam from March 4 in Maharashtra
- Maharashtra Temperature | Cold wave in north-west India, temperatures to drop drastically in Maharashtra in coming days
- Maharashtra State Election Commission will make changes in ward delimitation draft